|Today is May 25, 2014. Not too long before I turn ten - and I started writing my blog
|Today is Feb 20, 2005. I am seven months and three weeks old. lets see what all I am up to:
- I am visiting all my family in India and, of course, am getting spoilt no end:
- Don't give me my baby food; I want it from mama's plate!
- I can eat carrots and spinach; but dal is a big no!
- I love ice-cream and cake, and well...anything sweet!
- When I eat, give me something to keep my hands busy; else, well, I need that spoon!
- And something is not anything, especially not any toys. Give me real things -actually a phone would be great!
- Now that you have given it to me, I'll scream if you take it away from me...
- My learning pad is only mine; no one but mummy can touch it!
- Don't like any of those squeaky toys; they annoy me no end. Beats me who can ever enjoy those weird noises!
- I only speak when everyone else is quiet.
- I am beginning to crawl - what if in the reverse gear!
- I can already say: "dede dede dada dada".
- Hey! I only drool when I am focusing...
- My own laptop to equal ma and pa (and not feel left out!)
- To go back to papa!